Rcbs Pro Chucker 5 Progressive Reloading Press Review: Worth It?
All the rifle shooters get ready to update yourself on the entry of a new and dynamic product, especially created for individuals like you! The RCBS Pro Chucker 5 Progressive Reloading Press!
This new entry does have something different to offer to each and every one of you.
Another product by RCBS who has a great past track record of an array of top notch products for increasing shooters speed and efficiency when producing custom loads.
As with every product the company aims to increase the level of customization, let me guide you whether this feature has been implemented or not and whether the idea is successful or not. Also it has already been stated to have a phenomenal Reloading efficiency.
Here I’m providing you the detailed information on the RCBS Pro Chucker 5 Progressive reloading press.
Following are the features of the new entrant in the market namely the RCBS Pro Chucker 5 Progressive Reloading.
- Five station auto indexing- it helps to achieve maximum production with the help of the five station auto indexing. The loading rate on an average is 600 rounds per hour (pistol).
- Quicker die plate changing- one of the reason which has helped RCBS to achieve efficiency is quicker changing die plate. As it helps in faster caliber change.
- Powder measure- this feature helps the gun enthusiast to drain powder easily and smoothly. As the quick change powder drained metering components is fitted which removes powder without removing the measure.
- Can be upgraded- another distinctive feature of the RCBS Pro Chucker 5 Progressive Reloading is that it is the first Progressive Reloading than can be daily converted from five to seven station operation.
- Standard primer pickup tubes- the safety of the primary system is never compromised. It is shielded. For this purpose the standard primer pickup tubes are used to ensure greater coverage.
- Easily removable- one can also easily remove the metering screws. This way the powder can be dispensed. It is not a complex process.
Some Common Facts Answered
1. RCBS Pro Chucker 5 vs Dillon 650
One of the primary distinction between the two is that the Dillon 650 does not auto index. On the other hand RCBS Pro Chucker 5 Progressive Reloading has five station auto indexing.
Such auto indexation also helps in focusing on the volume. This acts as a disadvantage to Dillon 650.
2. RCBS Pro Chucker 5 vs RCBS Pro Chucker 7
Although both Pro Chucker 5 and Pro Chucker 7 use the same frame because of which it becomes easy to convert Pro Chucker 5 to Pro Chucker 7.
The Pro Chucker 7 makes use of seven station auto indexing compared to Pro Chucker 5. The Pro Chucker 7 is slightly more advanced and compelling as compared to a Pro Chucker 5.
3. RCBS Pro Chucker 5 shell plates?
The list of the RCBS shell plates is huge also it differs based on the calibers for the shell holders.
The RBCD has over the years earned some loyal customers who eagerly wait for the launch of every new product of their company.
Also RCBS has solved the issues which caused problems to the customer. One of the problem solved is the replacement of press which has now enabled the primary system to function appropriately. The RCBS always keep their promises and welcome all the criticisms.
In my opinion this particular reloading press is a great launch for all the rifle shooters and gun enthusiasts. So you can invest on it because it will really give you the best results.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.